Become the confident and capable leader that everybody wants to work for.
Hi, I’m Ben Brearley.
Many leaders feel inadequate, overwhelmed and out of their depth when leading teams.
I work with leaders to help them overcome their team issues, work more effectively and build greater confidence to become the self-assured, capable leaders that everybody wants to work for.
Leadership Coaching Services
I understand what it’s like to feel out of your depth and inadequate in your leadership role. Leading teams can be stressful, overwhelming and keep you lying awake at night.
If you’re experiencing team issues and suffering from a lack of confidence or direction, my leadership coaching services can help you.
My coaching services help leaders build confidence, achieve their goals and work through complex team performance, behaviour and motivation problems.
If you want to feel more self-assured and capable of handling your leadership challenges, simply click the button below and book a free initial consultation to get started.
The Leadership Confidence Online Course.
The Leadership Confidence Online Course is perfect for leaders and managers who want to build resilience and feel more comfortable and confident in leading their teams and handling difficult workplace situations.
You can be a more confident leader, take workplace challenges in your stride and set an example for the people around you. This online course also comes with a coaching package option to help you tackle your individual challenges.
Time Management for Leaders: The Online Course
As a leader, you are in a difficult position, often struggling to get all your work done and support your team at the same time.
If you feel like you’re always fire-fighting instead of being an effective leader, then the Time Management for Leaders Online Course can help you.
Enrol in this course and you will walk away with actionable, practical strategies to manage your time better and become a more effective leader.
Click the button below to learn more about the course and enrol today.
Join the Thoughtful Leader Community.
The Thoughtful Leader Community Forum is a great place for leaders like you to share information and discuss ideas to overcome your leadership challenges and improve your team.
The forum is completely free – sign up for an account and start a leadership conversation today by clicking the button below.
I Want to Learn More About…
At some point in your leadership journey, you'll most probably need to deal with performance issues in your team. Performance issues can be stressful for [...]
It's a common story. One of your team members is being disruptive. Perhaps they are upsetting others within the team or elsewhere. Before long, people [...]
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Don’t Wait for a Crisis – Why Leaders Should Focus On Workplace WellbeingBen Brearley2020-06-30T06:56:49+08:00
- How to Ignore the Trivial Issues and Tackle that Elephant in the RoomBen Brearley2020-06-23T07:05:46+08:00
- How Team Alignment Will Help You Get On (and Stay On) the Right TrackBen Brearley2020-05-20T07:29:34+08:00
- How to Feel In Control Without Being a Controlling BossBen Brearley2020-04-26T11:11:53+08:00
- How to Deal With Uncertainty – Working “In the Grey”Ben Brearley2020-04-20T06:55:19+08:00
- “I Don’t Have Time” – Taking Back Control of Your LeadershipBen Brearley2020-04-19T11:47:45+08:00
- Why Formal Authority Won’t Solve Your Leadership ProblemsBen Brearley2020-04-19T11:50:11+08:00
- Episode 60: High Performers? Or Just Acting Like It?Ben Brearley2020-03-15T08:48:51+08:00
- Episode 59 – The Middle-Management Conundrum – When You Disagree With Senior Management DirectionBen Brearley2020-03-08T19:08:23+08:00
- Episode 58 – Why Leaders Should Do More Planning (and Why They Don’t)Ben Brearley2020-03-01T09:11:41+08:00
- Episode 57 – Employee Wellbeing: Is it Important Or Are We Just Ticking a Box?Ben Brearley2020-02-26T07:16:12+08:00
- Episode 56 – Why Thoughtful Leaders Need the Most ConfidenceBen Brearley2020-02-18T06:39:40+08:00
- Episode 55 – The Importance of Consequences for an Effective WorkplaceBen Brearley2020-02-12T06:53:57+08:00
- Episode 54 – Are You a Valuable Leader? The Fine Line Between Hurting and Helping Your TeamBen Brearley2020-02-05T06:53:13+08:00
- Episode 53 – Why Trusting Your People Is Your Best StrategyBen Brearley2020-01-29T06:10:56+08:00
- Episode 52 – Is a Productivity Problem Hurting Your Leadership?Ben Brearley2020-01-20T19:25:06+08:00
- Episode 50 – Are You Avoiding a Difficult Conversation?Ben Brearley2020-01-12T17:54:56+08:00
- Episode 49 – Employee Retention: More Than Stopping People QuittingBen Brearley2020-01-12T17:55:08+08:00
- Episode 47 – Why Building Your Team’s Confidence Should Be a PriorityBen Brearley2020-01-12T17:55:28+08:00
- Episode 44 – Directive Leadership… What It Is and When You Should Use ItBen Brearley2020-01-12T17:59:01+08:00
- Episode 43 – Is a Fear of Leaving Your Job Making You a Worse Leader?Ben Brearley2020-01-12T17:59:19+08:00
- Episode 42 – Moving Your People Along the Motivation SpectrumBen Brearley2020-01-12T17:59:36+08:00
- Episode 41 – Limiting Beliefs That Ruin Your EffectivenessBen Brearley2020-01-12T17:59:51+08:00
- Episode 39 – Work Time-Wasters That Create Unhappy TeamsBen Brearley2020-01-12T18:00:30+08:00
- Episode 38 – Leadership Assumptions That Ruin MotivationBen Brearley2020-01-12T18:00:42+08:00
- Episode 37 – Communication Mistakes That Will Damage Your LeadershipBen Brearley2020-01-12T18:00:55+08:00
- Episode 36 – How Confident Leadership Will Help Your Team ThriveBen Brearley2020-01-12T18:01:07+08:00
- Episode 35 – How to Create Open Communication in Your TeamBen Brearley2020-01-12T18:01:19+08:00
- How Toxic Workplaces Happen (and what you can do about it)Ben Brearley2020-06-14T17:38:01+08:00
- Episode 33 – Employee Turnover: Why It’s Good and When You Should WorryBen Brearley2020-01-12T18:01:44+08:00
- Episode 32 – Why You Can’t Hold Your Team AccountableBen Brearley2020-01-12T18:01:56+08:00
- Episode 30 – Using Work Pressure to Improve Team PerformanceBen Brearley2020-01-12T18:05:13+08:00
- Episode 29 – 5 Questions to Ask an Unmotivated Team MemberBen Brearley2020-01-12T18:05:32+08:00
- Episode 28 – Why Softly Spoken Leaders Make a Big ImpactBen Brearley2020-01-12T18:05:47+08:00
- Episode 27 – Why Your Team Won’t Speak Up (and Why You Need Them to)Ben Brearley2020-01-12T18:05:59+08:00
- Episode 26 – How Better Time Management Will Help Your TeamBen Brearley2020-01-12T18:06:11+08:00
- Episode 25 – Everyone Is Stupid…Except for MY TeamBen Brearley2020-01-12T18:06:27+08:00
- Episode 22 – Self-Fulfilling Prophecy & LeadershipBen Brearley2020-01-12T18:08:30+08:00
- Episode 19 – The Best Way to Create Happy EmployeesBen Brearley2019-05-13T13:37:15+08:00
- Episode 17 – 10 Tips for Giving Effective FeedbackBen Brearley2019-05-06T07:05:01+08:00
- Episode 16 – 5 Personality Traits to Look For When HiringBen Brearley2019-04-30T07:00:14+08:00
- Episode 11 – Reducing Key Person Risk in Your TeamBen Brearley2019-03-25T20:29:03+08:00
- Episode 8 – Struggling at Work? Improve Your Working Relationship With Your BossBen Brearley2019-03-16T09:46:26+08:00
- Episode 7 – A Leader’s Greatest Tool – The Confidence to ChallengeBen Brearley2019-03-16T09:48:09+08:00
- Episode 5 – Getting Team Members to Contribute IdeasBen Brearley2019-03-16T09:48:22+08:00
- Episode 4 – Staying Motivated When You Don’t Feel Like ItBen Brearley2019-03-16T09:48:29+08:00