Let Me Help You Improve Your Leadership.
Hi, I’m Ben Brearley. I help people become better leaders by focusing on the important foundations of great leadership:
- Improving Time Management
- Building Self-Confidence; and
- Understanding How to Motivate Team Members.
Because that’s how work gets better – one Thoughtful Leader at a time.
Time Management for Leaders: The Online Course
As a leader, you are in a difficult position, often struggling to get all your work done and support your team at the same time.
If you feel like you’re always fire-fighting instead of being in control of your time, then the Time Management for Leaders Online Course can help you.
This comprehensive online course has over 30 short video lessons in 4 sections, designed with the busy leader in mind. You won’t be overwhelmed with content that you’ll never use, and you will be able to walk away with actionable, practical strategies to manage your time better.
Click the button below to learn more about the course, and take back control by enrolling today!
I Want to Learn More About…
Work can become boring without development opportunities to help your team grow. Doing the same work every day can reduce team motivation, especially if you [...]
Motivation at work is tough. Imagine, having to go to a place for five days out of every seven, where people tell you to work [...]
Controlling leadership can be a very tempting habit for leaders, especially those who come from a background of performing technical work. It's a challenging situation, [...]
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode 36 – How Confident Leadership Will Help Your Team ThriveBen Brearley BSc BCM MBA2019-09-18T06:37:54+08:00
- Episode 35 – How to Create Open Communication in Your TeamBen Brearley BSc BCM MBA2019-09-09T14:27:24+08:00
- Episode 34 – How Toxic Workplaces Happen (and what you can do about it)Ben Brearley BSc BCM MBA2019-09-03T06:56:57+08:00
- Episode 33 – Employee Turnover: Why It’s Good and When You Should WorryBen Brearley BSc BCM MBA2019-08-27T20:25:25+08:00
- Episode 32 – Why You Can’t Hold Your Team AccountableBen Brearley BSc BCM MBA2019-08-18T18:53:50+08:00
- Episode 30 – Using Work Pressure to Improve Team PerformanceBen Brearley BSc BCM MBA2019-08-05T06:46:46+08:00
- Episode 29 – 5 Questions to Ask an Unmotivated Team MemberBen Brearley BSc BCM MBA2019-07-30T07:00:22+08:00
- Episode 28 – Why Softly Spoken Leaders Make a Big ImpactBen Brearley BSc BCM MBA2019-07-22T20:20:32+08:00
- Episode 27 – Why Your Team Won’t Speak Up (and Why You Need Them to)Ben Brearley BSc BCM MBA2019-07-17T06:17:59+08:00