Leadership Coaching Can Help You Overcome Your Challenges and Achieve Your Leadership Goals.
If you have leadership challenges to overcome, want to improve the way you lead or simply need accountability and support to achieve your career goals, my Leadership Coaching Services can help you.
I have been leading teams, mentoring, managing employees and leading projects for over 15 years. I’m an MBA, leader and coach and have worked across many industries within many different workplace environments.
My coaching skills and experience can help you to achieve your goals, overcome your leadership challenges and be the leader you want to be.
My services are suitable for many leadership roles, including Executives, Middle Managers or Team Leaders. If you are a Human Resources professional, I can also provide coaching services for your leadership teams.
Independent Support For You, When You Need It.
Leadership can feel lonely. The thing is, leaders need support to perform at their best.
If you feel that you could benefit from an independent coach who can help you see things differently, change your mindset and act as a sounding board to overcome your challenges, I can help.
I don’t offer generic advice because every leader, workplace and team is different. I find out what’s challenging you, what your goals are and develop an understanding of your situation. That’s the best way to achieve lasting results.
I have helped leaders just like you achieve the following:
Improved confidence about leadership capabilities
Improved productivity and leadership effectiveness
Improved performance of a low-performing team
Overcoming “Analysis Paralysis” – being unable to make a decision
Improved accountability and proactiveness in a team
Overcoming avoidance of tough conversations and tackling the big issues
You May Benefit From Leadership Coaching If…
1. You have specific leadership challenges that you want to work on with someone independent, outside of your workplace and regular network
2. You want to build confidence in your leadership role
3. You want to improve your resilience, mindset and attitude to be a better leader
4. You need some help exploring your available options
5. You want to develop your leadership skills and achieve your career goals
6. You’re having trouble moving forward. You feel stuck or “in a rut”.
How My Leadership Coaching Works
Watch the Video to Learn More About Leadership Coaching
I’ll understand Your Situation
Before our first session, you’ll complete a simple form explaining your current situation, including some details of your role, organisation or industry you work in and your current challenges.
This way, I understand more about your situation immediately, rather than needing to spend too much time on the basics.
We’ll Make Sure It’s a Good Fit
Before we start any leadership coaching sessions, we’ll have a 15 – 30 minute introductory discussion, free of charge. There’s no obligation to continue if you or I don’t think it’s a good fit.
I’m not interested in wasting your time or money. I’m interested in helping you improve and achieve your goals.
We’ll Set Goals
It’s important to understand your goals for leadership coaching up front. What do you want to achieve? Without understanding your goals for coaching, it’s impossible to know whether we have succeeded!
Based on the goals you set, I can structure the leadership coaching sessions to best achieve the outcomes you are striving for.
We’ll Connect Wherever You Are
I run most of my leadership coaching sessions using online video-conferencing, so that we can connect from wherever you are.
This means you can get the support and guidance you need, no matter where your work or life schedule takes you.
About Ben Brearley
I am the founder of Thoughtful Leader and have led people, teams and projects in many different organisations and industries.
I’m a leader, manager, MBA and former management consultant who is passionate about helping leaders achieve better results and improving their leadership skills. Leaders are what make workplaces great (or not so great) places to work!
I have led, mentored and coached leaders and staff at a wide variety of organisations in industries including Healthcare, Government, Utilities, Resources and Construction.
I’ve personally experienced the good, the bad and the ugly within a range of diverse teams, projects and organisations, and can help you improve your leadership.
If you care about the people you lead and want to make a difference, I can help you get there.
So How Do I Start?
It’s a simple approach, and it helps to get the best outcome for you:
First, we meet for a free 15 – 30 minute initial discussion, where I find out more about you, your goals and challenges. Then, if we both feel that leadership coaching can help you achieve your goals, we organise the first coaching session.
Simply submit an enquiry using the button below to get started.
How a Typical Leadership Coaching Session Works
Each leadership coaching session runs for up to one hour and is structured in the following way:
- Last Session Review – if this isn’t your first session, we discuss what has happened since we last met. Did you execute the actions we spoke about? What challenges did you face? Did anything significant change in your situation that we need to address?
- Goal or outcome for the session – we determine the goal or outcome that you want to achieve from this session. I work with you to set this outcome, but the goal ultimately is decided by you.
- Explore options and barriers – based on the goal for the session, we discuss options to move you forward to achieving your goal and the difficulties you may encounter.
- Identify actions and next steps – we work together to determine concrete and specific actions that you will undertake to achieve your goals. We make sure they are realistic and achievable.
- Check outcomes – you review your key goal from the session and the key actions you are going to take before the next one. We discuss how you feel and what new insights you had as part of the session.
- Close out and accountability – how are you going to make sure you complete your actions? We discuss how to partner up to make sure you carry out your assigned next steps.
What Happy Customers Are Saying
Being new to a manager role, I wasn’t sure whether I was communicating well or dealing with problems effectively. I decided to ask Ben for help with a specific issue I’d been struggling with for weeks.
Ben was recommended to me by a friend of mine. She has benefited several times from Ben coaching her through difficult times at work and I thought I should try it too!
One session with Ben helped me to define 3 easy to follow steps that I tried immediately with my team. The results exceeded my expectations. I continue coaching sessions with Ben as I want to keep improving and it helps to have an independent advisor to bounce my ideas off. Ben’s style is focused on practical solutions that I can put in place quickly and it works!
Leadership Coaching Prices
I offer single sessions as well as a monthly coaching package comprising of 2 sessions per month.
Download the Pricing Options PDF file below.
Enquire Now to Learn More
Before I start any coaching, I will have an introductory session with you to make sure that coaching is the right fit for your needs.
If coaching is a good option for you, we’ll book in the first coaching session.
Simply click the button below to submit an enquiry!