Let Me Help You Improve Your Leadership.
Hi, I’m Ben Brearley. I help people become better leaders by focusing on important foundations of great leadership:
- Improving Time Management & Effectiveness
- Building Self-Confidence; and
- Understanding How to Motivate & Engage Team Members.
Because that’s how work gets better – one Thoughtful Leader at a time.
The Leadership Confidence Coaching Program.
The Leadership Confidence Coaching Program is perfect for leaders and managers who want to build resilience and feel more comfortable and confident in leading their teams and handling difficult workplace situations.
You can be a more confident leader, take workplace challenges in your stride and set an example for the people around you. This 6-week Program contains a combination of online modules and individual coaching sessions which will help you build your confidence.
Time Management for Leaders: The Online Course
As a leader, you are in a difficult position, often struggling to get all your work done and support your team at the same time.
If you feel like you’re always fire-fighting instead of being an effective leader, then the Time Management for Leaders Online Course can help you.
Enrol in this course and you will walk away with actionable, practical strategies to manage your time better.
Click the button below to learn more about the course, and take back control by enrolling today!
I Want to Learn More About…
Effective leadership is all about getting your important work done, while still being able to support and improve your team at the same time. Over [...]
One of the difficult aspects of leadership that many leaders experience happens when they are given a direction that they don't believe in. Almost every [...]
Want to be a smart leader? You've come to the right place. Wearing glasses can help (I've tried that), but there are some better ways [...]
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode 57 – Employee Wellbeing: Is it Important Or Are We Just Ticking a Box?Ben Brearley BSc BCM MBA2020-02-26T07:16:12+08:00
- Episode 56 – Why Thoughtful Leaders Need the Most ConfidenceBen Brearley BSc BCM MBA2020-02-18T06:39:40+08:00
- Episode 55 – The Importance of Consequences for an Effective WorkplaceBen Brearley BSc BCM MBA2020-02-12T06:53:57+08:00
- Episode 54 – Are You a Valuable Leader? The Fine Line Between Hurting and Helping Your TeamBen Brearley BSc BCM MBA2020-02-05T06:53:13+08:00
- Episode 53 – Why Trusting Your People Is Your Best StrategyBen Brearley BSc BCM MBA2020-01-29T06:10:56+08:00
- Episode 52 – Is a Productivity Problem Hurting Your Leadership?Ben Brearley BSc BCM MBA2020-01-20T19:25:06+08:00
- Episode 50 – Are You Avoiding a Difficult Conversation?Ben Brearley BSc BCM MBA2020-01-12T17:54:56+08:00
- Episode 49 – Employee Retention: More Than Stopping People QuittingBen Brearley BSc BCM MBA2020-01-12T17:55:08+08:00
- Episode 47 – Why Building Your Team’s Confidence Should Be a PriorityBen Brearley BSc BCM MBA2020-01-12T17:55:28+08:00
- Episode 46 – Insecure Bosses and the Scientist MindsetBen Brearley BSc BCM MBA2020-01-12T17:55:47+08:00
- Episode 44 – Directive Leadership… What It Is and When You Should Use ItBen Brearley BSc BCM MBA2020-01-12T17:59:01+08:00
- Episode 43 – Is a Fear of Leaving Your Job Making You a Worse Leader?Ben Brearley BSc BCM MBA2020-01-12T17:59:19+08:00
- Episode 42 – Moving Your People Along the Motivation SpectrumBen Brearley BSc BCM MBA2020-01-12T17:59:36+08:00
- Episode 41 – Limiting Beliefs That Ruin Your EffectivenessBen Brearley BSc BCM MBA2020-01-12T17:59:51+08:00
- Episode 39 – Work Time-Wasters That Create Unhappy TeamsBen Brearley BSc BCM MBA2020-01-12T18:00:30+08:00
- Episode 38 – Leadership Assumptions That Ruin MotivationBen Brearley BSc BCM MBA2020-01-12T18:00:42+08:00
- Episode 37 – Communication Mistakes That Will Damage Your LeadershipBen Brearley BSc BCM MBA2020-01-12T18:00:55+08:00
- Episode 36 – How Confident Leadership Will Help Your Team ThriveBen Brearley BSc BCM MBA2020-01-12T18:01:07+08:00
- Episode 35 – How to Create Open Communication in Your TeamBen Brearley BSc BCM MBA2020-01-12T18:01:19+08:00
- Episode 34 – How Toxic Workplaces Happen (and what you can do about it)Ben Brearley BSc BCM MBA2020-01-12T18:01:33+08:00
- Episode 33 – Employee Turnover: Why It’s Good and When You Should WorryBen Brearley BSc BCM MBA2020-01-12T18:01:44+08:00
- Episode 32 – Why You Can’t Hold Your Team AccountableBen Brearley BSc BCM MBA2020-01-12T18:01:56+08:00
- Episode 30 – Using Work Pressure to Improve Team PerformanceBen Brearley BSc BCM MBA2020-01-12T18:05:13+08:00
- Episode 29 – 5 Questions to Ask an Unmotivated Team MemberBen Brearley BSc BCM MBA2020-01-12T18:05:32+08:00
- Episode 28 – Why Softly Spoken Leaders Make a Big ImpactBen Brearley BSc BCM MBA2020-01-12T18:05:47+08:00
- Episode 27 – Why Your Team Won’t Speak Up (and Why You Need Them to)Ben Brearley BSc BCM MBA2020-01-12T18:05:59+08:00
- Episode 26 – How Better Time Management Will Help Your TeamBen Brearley BSc BCM MBA2020-01-12T18:06:11+08:00
- Episode 25 – Everyone Is Stupid…Except for MY TeamBen Brearley BSc BCM MBA2020-01-12T18:06:27+08:00
- Episode 22 – Self-Fulfilling Prophecy & LeadershipBen Brearley BSc BCM MBA2020-01-12T18:08:30+08:00
- Episode 19 – The Best Way to Create Happy EmployeesBen Brearley BSc BCM MBA2019-05-13T13:37:15+08:00
- Episode 17 – 10 Tips for Giving Effective FeedbackBen Brearley BSc BCM MBA2019-05-06T07:05:01+08:00
- Episode 16 – 5 Personality Traits to Look For When HiringBen Brearley BSc BCM MBA2019-04-30T07:00:14+08:00
- Episode 11 – Reducing Key Person Risk in Your TeamBen Brearley BSc BCM MBA2019-03-25T20:29:03+08:00
- Episode 8 – Struggling at Work? Improve Your Working Relationship With Your BossBen Brearley BSc BCM MBA2019-03-16T09:46:26+08:00
- Episode 7 – A Leader’s Greatest Tool – The Confidence to ChallengeBen Brearley BSc BCM MBA2019-03-16T09:48:09+08:00
- Episode 5 – Getting Team Members to Contribute IdeasBen Brearley BSc BCM MBA2019-03-16T09:48:22+08:00
- Episode 4 – Staying Motivated When You Don’t Feel Like ItBen Brearley BSc BCM MBA2019-03-16T09:48:29+08:00