Coaching can be a really powerful way to help your people improve. It also shows that you’re interested in committing significant time to their personal and professional development.
In this episode, I run through some advice to help you coach your people, including when coaching might be appropriate, and when it might not be. I also introduce a simple model you can use for coaching, to help you and the person you are coaching achieve a positive outcome from the experience.
Book Your Discovery Coaching Session
I invite you to a 90-minute Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
Like the Show? Leave a Review On Apple Podcasts ✅
👍 If you like this episode, please take a few minutes to leave a review on Apple Podcasts (Note: you have to scroll to the bottom to leave a review).
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
- Article: Coaching Employees? Try These Tips.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #47: Why Building Your Team’s Confidence Should Be a Priority.
- Article: 1 to 1 Meetings: Let’s Make Them Better.
- Article: Backcasting.
- Work With Me Here: Leadership Coaching.