Motivate Your Team, Boost Performance & Job Satisfaction
The Motivating Your Team for Improved Performance audiobook will help you to create conditions in your team that lead to better performance, increased morale and job satisfaction.
At only 72 minutes duration, this audiobook gives you tools and techniques to use now. Not after months of study or learning. I know you’re busy, so you need something to apply to your team today.
After Listening to the Audiobook, You’ll Experience the Following Benefits:
- Be able to identify the signs of motivation and use them to adapt your approach to get the best out of your team
- Understand what motivates your team members, by asking 4 simple questions, so you know what motivational factors will work best
- Be able to apply more than 15 different approaches for motivating your team and improving performance
- Be able to use simple motivation theory to address motivation issues in your team
- … and much more!
What You Will Get in this Product (as a Digital Download):
- The Motivating Your Team Audiobook Audio File (mp3 Format) – you can play it on any device
- The Motivating Your Team Workbook (PDF Format) – to help you put the tools into practice
- The Audiobook Transcript (PDF Format), to help you conveniently reference parts of the audio without needing to re-listen over and over.
Purchasing this audiobook is just a small investment to make for improving the way your team operates.
The audiobook is in the standard Mp3 audio format which can be played on any mobile phone, tablet or computer. This way, you can listen at any time that suits you best – during your daily commute, or on the couch at home.
Listen to a Sample of the Audiobook
(Audiobook music credits: Song by Adam Vitovský: http://www.AdamVitovsky.com)
Happy Customers Are Saying…
“The “Motivating Your team for Improved Performance Audiobook’ is a very powerful, imaginative, and inspiring guide for a Leader to motivate a team; it was theoretically grounded and yet powerful in the application. I recommend it to anyone in leadership.
The investment of time and energy in listening to this audiobook was well worth it.”
– Kent G. Hamdorf, Ph.D. & Life Coach
“I found this audiobook helpful for improving performance in my team. It made me stand back and take a look at the team environment and gave me practical ways to try and improve it.“
– Trisha S, Team Leader
Watch the Video to Learn More
(Video music credits: Song by Adam Vitovský: http://www.AdamVitovsky.com)
About the Author: Ben Brearley is a leader, manager, MBA and former management consultant passionate about developing considerate, thoughtful and effective leaders. Ben has been leading teams for more than 15 years and has seen what works and what doesn’t.