Thoughtful Leader Podcast Episode 29 – 5 Questions to Ask an Unmotivated Team Member
Early in my career I remember thinking that people who were unmotivated at work were just “slackers”. Now, my perspective has changed a lot, because I believe that one of the biggest factors in motivation is the work environment and how people are treated, rather than it all being up to the individual.
In this episode, I talk about some questions you might try asking your unmotivated team members, to try to uncover the root causes of motivation issues, so you can improve the situation.
- Article: 5 Questions to Ask An Unmotivated Team Member.
- Article: Improve Motivation In Your Team With This Simple Theory.
- Article: 4 Job Satisfaction Killers That Are Demotivating Your Team.
- Audiobook: Motivating Your Team Audiobook.
- Online Course: Time Management For Leaders Online Course.