“Pick your battles” is pretty good advice.
Unless you use this statement to avoid tackling important issues, when you should be trying to solve them.
In this episode, I take a look at some guidelines to help you decide whether you’re actually practicing avoidance, or wisely picking your battles.
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
Interested in working with me?
If you're interested in potentially working with me, I invite you to apply for a complimentary coaching call.
This can help you to:
- Understand more about how I coach
- Make progress on some of your key challenges; and
- Decide whether we're a good fit to work together.
I can't coach everyone who applies, but if you don't try, we'll never know!
- Avoiding Conflict? Here’s What’s Really Happening.
- Is Optimism Bias Sabotaging Your Leadership?
- Adaptive leadership theory.
- The War of Art.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.
- Sphere of Control – Leadership Mindset Change.
- Do You Have a Victim Leadership Mentality?