We know that communication is an important leadership skill.
However, I think we sometimes get stuck on the speaking and writing more than the listening.
In this episode, I offer some ideas of how you might listen better at work, and why this can be so important.
The DISC Model
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
Interested in working with me?
If you're interested in potentially working with me, I invite you to apply for a complimentary coaching call.
This can help you to:
- Understand more about how I coach
- Make progress on some of your key challenges; and
- Decide whether we're a good fit to work together.
I can't coach everyone who applies, but if you don't try, we'll never know!
- The Power of Paying Attention.
- DISC psychometric assessment.
- Build Empathy with the Iceberg Model.
- The Neuro-Science of Everybody’s Favorite Topic – Themselves.
- Coaching Employees? Try These Tips.
- Too Busy at Work? Try These 5 Things.