I think there is a difference between displaying confidence and being confident.
One is within your control, the other isn’t.
In this episode, I take a look at how you might start to display confidence in leadership from a simple starting point: noticing.
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
Interested in working with me?
If you're interested in potentially working with me, I invite you to apply for a complimentary coaching call.
This can help you to:
- Understand more about how I coach
- Make progress on some of your key challenges; and
- Decide whether we're a good fit to work together.
I can't coach everyone who applies, but if you don't try, we'll never know!
- Want to Build Empathy? Use the Iceberg Model.
- Thoughtful Leader Podcast #219: 4 Steps to Grow Your Leadership Confidence.
- Why You Need to Speak Up at Work (and Why You Don’t).
- Want to Be More Assertive? Watch Your Words.