I find that many thoughtful leaders are introspective and often stuck in their own heads.
It goes with the territory of being thoughtful, I suppose!
This can be problematic if we start to worry excessively about work.
So in this episodes, I’ve collected some tips that have helped me over the years and hopefully they can help you too.
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
Interested in working with me?
If you're interested in potentially working with me, I invite you to apply for a complimentary coaching call.
This can help you to:
- Understand more about how I coach
- Make progress on some of your key challenges; and
- Decide whether we're a good fit to work together.
I can't coach everyone who applies, but if you don't try, we'll never know!
- Black Dog Institute Website (For mental health resources)
- Thoughtful Leader Podcast #72: How You Can Be a More Thoughtful Leader Today.
- Thoughtful Leader Podcast #143: How to Stop Overthinking Things
- Thoughtful Leader Podcast #200: How to Feel More Positive at Work
- Book: The Happiness Trap.
- Waking Up.
- Article: Box breathing
- Huberman Lab Podcast: How to breathe correctly for optimal health, mood, learning, and performance.