Encouraging someone to change their behaviour or attitude is hard work, because there are a bunch of barriers that may get in the way.
To help you understand and navigate your way through the process you can use the simple model in this episode.
It’s simple, generic and can be used in many situations!
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
- Article: Encourage Change In Your Team With This Simple Model.
- Article: 10 Simple & Effective Tips For Giving Feedback.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #113: Do You Have a Victim Leadership Mindset?
- Article: People Not Doing What You Want? Ask This Leadership Question.