There are many stereotypes we hear about younger generations.
They’re lazy…. uncommitted…. have no loyalty.
But are the younger generations actually just showing behaviours that can guide us towards better leadership?
In this episode, I take a look at some lessons I think we can learn from younger generations which can make our workplaces better.
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
- Article: 4 Leadership Lessons to Learn From Younger Generations.
- Article: Want to Build Empathy? Use the Iceberg Model.
- Leadership Model: Kouzes and Posner’s Exemplary Leadership model.
- Article: Millennials – The Job-Hopping Generation.
- Article: American Institute of Stress – Are You Experiencing Workplace Stress?