Leaders don’t set out to seem like they don’t care.
They become that way because of stressful work environments and chaotic workplaces.
Even thoughtful leaders can seem uncaring if they aren’t careful.
In this episode, I take a look at my top 5 innocent uncaring leadership actions, so you can look out for, and avoid them.
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
- Article: 5 Innocent Actions That Make You Seem Like An Uncaring Leader.
- Forbes: Discover the Top 5 Reasons Workers Want to Quit Their Jobs.
- Article: The Cult of Busyness: How Leaders Can Kill It.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #130: How to Make Your 1 to 1 Meetings Better.
- Article: Why Leaders Don’t Delegate (and How to Do It More).
- Article: 5 Ways to Say No Without Getting Fired.