Sometimes leaders can let their roles go to their heads, becoming wrapped-up in their own self-importance.
This can be a trap which even thoughtful leaders can fall into!
In this episode, I’ll take a look at some common warning signs that you might be taking yourself a little too seriously, so you can lighten up a bit.
You never know, people might respect you more for it.
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
- Article: Are You Taking Yourself Too Seriously?
- Book: The Art of Possibility.
- Video: Rule #6.
- Article: Is Your Ego Damaging Your Leadership?
- Article: Lessons Learnt From Career Burnout.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #132: Would You Rather Be Liked or Respected?
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #78: Want to Feel More In Control of Your Team? Try Letting Go.