Goal setting is very common in most organisations, but that doesn’t mean it’s done very well.
If you get it right it can provide a big motivational boost, but when it goes wrong it can have the opposite effect.
In this episode, I take a look at some tips to help you set more effective goals for your team.
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
- Article: Setting Team Goals: Tips for Thoughtful Leaders.
- Book: 5 Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lencioni.
- Book: Drive by Dan Pink.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcat #165: How to Provide Development Opportunities For Your Team.
- Article: Want a Committed Team? Check These Factors.