I receive a lot of emails asking for advice about difficult or disruptive team members.
While all of these situations have their intricacies and quirks, I reckon that underlying them all is a simple idea.
And this simple idea is the basis for a very useful leadership question that I like to ask people when they have these sorts of issues.
You can ask it too, so listen to this episode and let me know what you think.
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
- Article: People Not Doing What You Want? Ask This Leadership Question.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #149: Steps to Break Negative Behaviour Patterns.
- Article: Why Leaders Must Drive Consequences in the Workplace.
- Article: Power Dynamics: Are They Impacting Your Team?