Leadership used to be about command and control.
Over time, it has become much more inclusive and collaborative.
However, I feel that the quiet leaders among us still feel the pressure to be louder and more outgoing than they may naturally be.
In this episode, I look at the benefits of quiet leadership and offer some tips for those quiet leaders out there.
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
- Article: 5 Tips For Quiet Leaders.
- Article: Introverted Leaders vs. Extroverted Leaders. Who Wins?
- Article: Brian Little – Free Traits.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #28: Why Softly Spoken Leaders Make a Big Impact.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #206: Lead Better By Understanding Your Core Values.
- Article: Why You Need to Speak Up at Work and Why You Don’t.
- Article: Essential Daily Habits to Maintain Your Workplace Wellbeing.