Saying “No” is a superpower in leadership (and in life), in my opinion.
Many thoughtful leaders feel stressed at the prospect of pushing back or saying no, especially to someone like their own boss.
This episode is a little encouragement for you to start saying “No” a little more often, so you can create space for the most important work and set a positive example for the people around you.
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
- Article: 4 Great Things That Happen When You Start Saying No.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #92: Struggling to Say No? Try These 5 Ways!
- Article: Too Many Priorities: What to Do When You’re Asked to Do It All.
- Article: Do You Have a Victim Leadership Mentality?