In many respects, it’s good to be a nice leader.
But what happens if you’re one of those leaders who is perceived as “too nice”?
In this episode, I take a look at some tips for nice leaders, to help to counter some of the common perceptions that can hold them back in the workplace.
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
- Article: 4 Critical Considerations for “Nice” Leaders.
- Article: Struggling as a Kind Leader? Ask Yourself These 3 Questions.
- Article: Hiring People? Here Are 5 Essential Personality Traits to Watch Out For.
- Article: CNBC Interview With David Kawasaki.
- Article: Jacinda Ardern.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #83: Handling Emotions in Leadership.
- Article: How to Manage Your Emotions For Better Leadership.