Many people are looking for a quick fix for their time management challenges, in the form of tools and technologies.
While these can be helpful for working more efficiently, nothing beats having the skills and mindset to actually set clear boundaries and become more effective.
The only thing is… it’s much harder, takes effort… and might even involve a few challenging conversations.
In this episode, I take a look at the top 3 time management skills I think will *really* help you become more effective.
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
- Article: Forget the Tools, Master These Top 3 Time Management Skills.
- The Urgent-Important Matrix: How to Be More Productive at Work: A Simple Tool for Leaders.
- Article: How Better Time Management Will Help Your Team (Not just you!)
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #80: What to Do When You Have Too Many Priorities.
- Article: Why Leaders Must Push Back and Say “No”.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #18: How to Delegate to Improve Your Team.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #105: Downsides of Delegation.