Communication skills are a hot topic in leadership, and are often one of the most sought-after skills for leaders.
However, we don’t usually dig much into what good communication means.
So in this episode, I thought I’d look into what it means (Thoughtful Leader style, that is) and how you bring it more often.
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
>>> Click here to leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
>>> Click here to leave a rating on Spotify.
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
>>> Click here to apply for your complimentary coaching session.
Magnifying Effect of Communication
- Article: What Good Communication Means, and How to Do It.
- LinkedIn Learning Blog: Top Skills to Future Proof Your Career.
- Article: 5 Leadership Communication Principles to Help Your Team.
- Statista: Emails Sent Per Day Stats.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #122: Suffering From a Communication Breakdown? Let’s Fix It.
- Article: 5 Communication Skills Every Leader Needs.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #35: How to Create Open Communication in Your Team.
Leave A Comment