We often talk about the actions that leaders should take to get the best out of their teams.
But it’s worth thinking about the things we choose *not* to do which can make a real difference.
In this episode, I take a look at why leaders sometimes struggle to restrain themselves from taking instinctive actions, and take a look at some ways you might be able to add a little restraint into your leadership.
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
- Article: Why Exercising Restraint Is Important For Good Leadership.
- Article: Want to Build Empathy? Use the Iceberg Model.
- Article: How to Manage Your Emotions For Better Leadership.
- Article: The Impact and Importance of Emotions in Leadership.
- Resource: PRINT assessment.
- Resource: Live Your Values deck.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #124: How to Stay Calm In Tricky, Stressful and Uncertain Situations.