Trust is important in leadership.
After all, it’s tiring and stressful when people are questioning our motives all the time.
But we can’t just ask people to trust us. We need to show up as being trustworthy.
Otherwise, we’re just the person who says “trust me”, with nothing to back it up.
And you don’t trust people like that, do you?
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
>>> Click here to leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
>>> Click here to leave a rating on Spotify.
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
>>> Click here to apply for your complimentary coaching session.
- Article: Start Being Trustworthy For Your Team: Here’s How.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #125: How to Build Trust In Your Team.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #130: How to Make Your 1 to 1 Meetings Better.
- Article: The #1 Way That Leaders Damage Team Trust.
- Article: Team Improvement: 5 Reasons Smart Leaders Love It.
- Article: Is a Lack of Trust Ruining Your Team? Here’s 3 Ways to Fix It.
- Article: “Trust Equation” by Trusted Advisor.
Leave A Comment