Empowering leadership is all about getting out of your team’s way, so they can do their thing.
However, this deceptively simple idea can be daunting for leaders who aren’t used to letting go of the reins so much.
In this episode, I take a look at empowering leadership, why it can be a great thing for your team, and give you some ideas of empowering actions you can take.
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
>>> Click here to leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
>>> Click here to leave a rating on Spotify.
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
>>> Click here to apply for your complimentary coaching session.
- Article: 5 Empowering Leadership Actions to Try In Your Team.
- Article: Are You an Insecure Leader? Watch for These 10 Signs.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #172: Team Member Lacking Confidence? Here’s How to Lead Them.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #74: Want a More Proactive Team? Try These Things.
- Article: 4 Ways Leaders Damage Accountability in the Workplace.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #112: Why Smart Leaders Seek Continuous Improvement.
- Article: 5 Questions Confident Leaders Ask.
- Article: How to Delegate Work to Improve Your Team.
- Article: How a Self Fulfilling Prophecy Will Make or Break Your Team.
Leave A Comment