Being able to show empathy is a great skill for leaders to better understand and engage with their people.
One tool I’ve found really useful in helping to keep an open mind and show empathy is the iceberg model.
In this episode, I introduce this simple model and how you can use it to think differently about the various behaviours you might be seeing in your workplace.
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
>>> Click here to leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
>>> Click here to leave a rating on Spotify.
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
>>> Click here to apply for your complimentary coaching session.
- Article: Want to Build Empathy? Use the Iceberg Model.
- Article: Empathy from UC Berkeley’s Greater Good Magazine.
- Article: 4 Ways Leaders Can Build Empathy in the Workplace (and Why It Matters).
- Article: How to Manage Your Emotions For Better Leadership.
Leave A Comment