One of the common complaints levelled at leaders (especially in the middle-management layer) is that they are “useless” and “don’t do anything”.
And sometimes, when you’ve gone from being a valuable “doer” to a leader, it can certainly feel that way!
In this episode, I take a look at some ways to help yourself (and your team) feel like you’re making a positive difference in your leadership role.
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
>>> Click here to leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
>>> Click here to leave a rating on Spotify.
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
>>> Click here to apply for your complimentary coaching session.
- Article: 4 Ways to Be a More Useful Leader.
- Article: Why is Leadership Important? Here’s a Reminder.
- Article: The Power of Setting a Direction For Your Team.
- Article: Don’t Have a Clear Team Purpose? Here’s Why You Need One.
- Article: Don’t Have a Team Operating Model? Here’s Why You Need One.
- Article: Stakeholder Management Tips For the Everyday Leader.
- Article: How to Influence People to Achieve Your Leadership Goals.
- Article: Are you a Micromanaging Boss? Here’s How to Break the Habit.
- Article: Risk & Reward: How to Provide Development Opportunities For Your Team.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #112: Why Smart Leaders Seek Continuous Improvement.
Leave A Comment