One way that we can help to set a good foundation for our leadership is to understand our core values.
Our core values help us to understand what drives us, what we stand for and what we won’t. They can also help us to identify the situations and environments where we are more likely to feel satisfied, content and motivated.
In this episode, I take a look at why our values are so important, what we can use them for and how to figure out what yours are.
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
>>> Click here to leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
>>> Click here to leave a rating on Spotify.
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
>>> Click here to apply for your complimentary coaching session.
Maslow’s Hierarchy – a Leadership Perspective
- Article: Why You Need to Know Your Values In Leadership.
- Article: Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs.
- Article: 4 Types of Motivation to Look For In Your Team.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #153: Why Knowing Yourself Equals Better Leadership.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #76: Why Leaders Should Focus On Workplace Wellbeing.
- Article: How Leaders Can Build Strong Working Relationships.
- Product: Live Your Values Deck.
- Lists of Values: James Clear and Brene Brown.
Leave A Comment