You might not feel confident all the time, but that doesn’t mean you can’t ask confident questions!
In this episode, I take a look at some good questions that you can ask to help build trust and rapport with the people around you.
Many leaders don’t ask these questions, because they don’t want to hear the answers.
Don’t be like them – ask away!
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
Interested in working with me?
If you're interested in potentially working with me, I invite you to apply for a complimentary coaching call.
This can help you to:
- Understand more about how I coach
- Make progress on some of your key challenges; and
- Decide whether we're a good fit to work together.
I can't coach everyone who applies, but if you don't try, we'll never know!
- Article: 5 Questions Confident Leaders Ask.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #90: Beating Leadership Imposter Syndrome.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #125: How to Build Trust In Your Team.
- Article – Entrepreneur: A Lack of Confidence Is a Surprising Trait of Successful Leaders.