You might not feel confident all the time, but that doesn’t mean you can’t ask confident questions!
In this episode, I take a look at some good questions that you can ask to help build trust and rapport with the people around you.
Many leaders don’t ask these questions, because they don’t want to hear the answers.
Don’t be like them – ask away!
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
>>> Click here to leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
>>> Click here to leave a rating on Spotify.
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
>>> Click here to apply for your complimentary coaching session.
- Article: 5 Questions Confident Leaders Ask.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #90: Beating Leadership Imposter Syndrome.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #125: How to Build Trust In Your Team.
- Article – Entrepreneur: A Lack of Confidence Is a Surprising Trait of Successful Leaders.
Leave A Comment