Most leaders have parts of their leadership they’d like to improve.
One way to improve is to create good leadership habits, to help you show up consistently and reliably for your team.
In this episode, I take a look at 3 key ingredients I believe are important for making a change to your leadership habits.
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
>>> Click here to apply for your complimentary coaching session.
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
>>> Click here to leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
>>> Click here to leave a rating on Spotify.
- Article: Create Positive Leadership Habits With These 3 Ingredients.
- Article: James Clear – Creating a new habit
- Tool: RescueTime
- Article: Are You a Consistent Leader, Or Keeping Your Team Guessing?
Leave A Comment