I sometimes work with leaders who pretty much need a complete confidence rebuild because of their experiences in crappy workplaces.
Damaged confidence can take years to recover (if it does at all), so we need to be able to guard against this problem.
Over time, I’ve come to realise that self-acceptance is a big piece of the puzzle, and I think it plays a foundational role in our leadership.
In this episode, I take a look at why it matters, and some ways to help you find it.
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
>>> Click here to leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
>>> Click here to leave a rating on Spotify.
- Article: Why Self Acceptance is a Foundation for Good Leadership.
- Article: Why Leaders Need to Build Self Esteem.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #164: Don’t Let Blind Spots Derail Your Leadership.
- Article: Self-talk: What is it and why is it important – Healthdirect.
- Article: How Daily Commitments Can Improve Your Leadership.
- Article: Psychology Today – One tool that can change the way you think.
- Article: Tim Denning – Neuroplasticity changed changed the way I think.
Leave A Comment