Workplaces can often be busy and overwhelming places, convincing us that our situation is all doom and gloom. People like to focus on negativity and this can make the situation even worse!
Instead, wouldn’t it be nice to feel more positive about your work situation?
In this episode, I look at 3 factors that help leaders feel more positive at work, based on the trends that I notice speaking with my coaching clients.
You’ll still have challenges and tricky problems to solve, but hopefully you can approach them with greater enthusiasm and positive energy!
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
- Article: How Leaders Can Feel More Positive at Work.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #140: Are You Being Too Optimistic?
- Article: Do You Have a Victim Leadership Mentality?