Workplaces can often be busy and overwhelming places, convincing us that our situation is all doom and gloom. People like to focus on negativity and this can make the situation even worse!
Instead, wouldn’t it be nice to feel more positive about your work situation?
In this episode, I look at 3 factors that help leaders feel more positive at work, based on the trends that I notice speaking with my coaching clients.
You’ll still have challenges and tricky problems to solve, but hopefully you can approach them with greater enthusiasm and positive energy!
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
Interested in working with me?
If you're interested in potentially working with me, I invite you to apply for a complimentary coaching call.
This can help you to:
- Understand more about how I coach
- Make progress on some of your key challenges; and
- Decide whether we're a good fit to work together.
I can't coach everyone who applies, but if you don't try, we'll never know!
- Article: How Leaders Can Feel More Positive at Work.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #140: Are You Being Too Optimistic?
- Article: Do You Have a Victim Leadership Mentality?