It’s time to get started with 2023!
In this episode, I take a look at my 5 key leadership focus areas which I think are important.
These include being aware of global trends (and matching them in your team), watching out for poor time management, being a leadership scientist, cultivating a curious mindset and being able to restrain ourselves in the face of our tricky emotions!
Listen to the episode to find out more about them!
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
- Article: Want to Build Empathy? Use the Iceberg Model.
- Article: 4 Types of Motivation to Look For In Your Team.
- Podcast: #71: A Simple Model for Team Motivation.
- Article: Improve Motivation In Your Team With This Simple Theory.