There are still some common misconceptions about leadership floating around in our organisations.
Leadership has changed. Gone are the days of command and control and the days of more inclusive leadership are upon us.
However, many workplaces are still battling “old-school” leadership challenges.
In this episode, I take a look at some common leadership misconceptions that I feel still have a tendency to trip us up!
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
- Article: 5 Leadership Misconceptions We Need to Correct.
- Article: How Much Technical Expertise Should You Have to Lead Your Team?
- Article: What is an introvert? – Healthline.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #28: Why Softly Spoken Leaders Make a Big Impact.
- Podcast: Brene Brown – Anatomy of Trust.
- Article: The Impact and Importance of Emotions in Leadership.
- Article: Why Formal Authority Won’t Solve Your Leadership Problems.
- Online Course: Team Accountability Builder Online Course.