The world is full of top 10 leadership characteristics lists which we should all aspire to.
In this episode, I wanted to do something a little different, so here are four characteristics that I think are overrated in leadership.
I still see these attributes celebrated in many organisations even when the top leaders say they don’t endorse them!
Leave a comment with your favourite overrated leadership attribute!
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
- Article: 4 Overrated Leadership Attributes That We Can Stop Admiring.
- Article: 5 Leadership Traits That Help to Motivate Teams.
- Article: What is Charisma? From Skillsyouneed.
- Article: Start Being Trustworthy For Your Team: Here’s How.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #156: Let’s Dismantle the Cult of Busyness.