Good time management won’t necessarily make you a great leader, but I consider it to be a key enabler in being able to lead effectively.
A frazzled, disorganised leader will often appear unreliable, untrustworthy and will struggle to focus their attention on the people who need it most (their people).
In this episode, I take a look at four key areas to focus on for better time management.
If you get these right, you’re on the way to being much more effective… and the results will follow!
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
>>> Click here to apply for your complimentary coaching session.
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
>>> Click here to leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
>>> Click here to leave a rating on Spotify.
- Article: To Manage Your Time Better, Focus On These Areas.
- Article: “I Don’t Have Time”: Taking Back Control of Your Leadership.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #8: Struggling at Work? Improve Your Working Relationship With Your Boss.
- Article: 5 Leadership Communication Principles to Help Your Team.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #170: Shift Your Mindset to Improve Your Productivity.
- Article: 5 Ways to Say No Without Getting Fired.
Leave A Comment