Thoughtful leaders never set out to become the bottleneck or “single point of failure” in their teams.
Unfortunately, it still happens for a bunch of reasons.
In this episode, I take a look at why leaders fall into the bottleneck trap and of course, how you can take steps to stop becoming a bottleneck in your team!
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
>>> Click here to leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
>>> Click here to leave a rating on Spotify.
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
>>> Click here to apply for your complimentary coaching session.
- Article: How to Stop Being a Bottleneck In Your Team.
- Article: 4 Types of Motivation to Look For In Your Team.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #71: A Simple Model for Team Motivation.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #78: Want to Feel More In Control of Your Team? Try Letting Go.
- Article: Are You Holding Yourself Back? Spot the Signs.
- Article: Risk & Reward: How to Provide Development Opportunities For Your Team.
- Article: How Being a Perfectionist Leader is Killing Your Leadership.
- Article: The Downsides of the Delegating Leadership Style.
- Article: How to Delegate Work to Improve Your Team.
- Article: Why Leaders Don’t Delegate Tasks (and How to Fix It).
- Article: Stakeholder Management Tips For the Everyday Leader.
Leave A Comment