Since I started coaching thoughtful leaders, I’ve noticed a few focus areas that we spend most of our time working on.
I’ve found that thoughtful leaders are often great people-people, but this can have it’s challenges too!
In this episode, I take a look at the common areas of leadership improvement that I think many thoughtful leaders could benefit from.
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
- Article: 4 Leadership Improvement Areas for Thoughtful Leaders.
- Article: Why Leaders Must Push Back and Say “No“.
- Article: 5 Ways to Say No Without Getting Fired.
- Article: Can’t Hold People Accountable? Here’s Why.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #161: How to Improve Accountability In Your Team.
- Article: 4 Ways Leaders Damage Accountability in the Workplace.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #18: How to Delegate to Improve Your Team
- Article: Too Important For That Task? Is It Good or Bad Leadership?
- Article: Why Leaders Don’t Delegate Tasks (and How to Fix It).
- Article: Wellbeing at Work: How Leaders Can Support It.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #76: Don’t Wait for a Crisis – Why Leaders Should Focus On Workplace Wellbeing.
- Article: Essential Daily Habits to Maintain Your Workplace Wellbeing.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #169: Why Leaders Need to Prioritise Their Mental Health.
- Article: Is It Worth It? Here’s How to Decide.
- Huberman Lab Podcast: https://hubermanlab.com/