I work with lots of leaders who wish their team members would show a little more motivation and commitment.
And recently I’ve also seen a lot of articles about “quiet quitting”, where people are effectively doing the bare minimum at work, or simply tuning out.
In this episode, I take a look at some of the factors to check to see if you can build commitment in your team.
You can’t *make* your people commit, but you can do your best to create an environment where people are more likely to feel committed.
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
- Article: Want a Committed Team? Check These Factors.
- Article: 3 Ingredients For a Great Team Culture.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #29: 5 Questions to Ask an Unmotivated Team Member.
- Article: Don’t Have a Clear Team Purpose? Here’s Why You Need One.
- Article: The Importance of Planning and Why Leaders Can’t Ignore It.
- Article: Motivation at Work: Moving Your People Along the Motivation Spectrum.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #84: How to Give Your Team More Meaningful Work.