Most leaders love high performers.
However, there is a bit of a misconception that leading high performers can be easier.
While in some ways this might be true, there are a few things you need to keep an eye on to make sure you can keep getting the best out of them – and have them wanting to remain in your team!
In this episode, I look at some of the challenging parts of leading high performers and some strategies to keep in mind to keep them motivated and satisfied.
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
>>> Click here to leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
>>> Click here to leave a rating on Spotify.
- Article: Leading High Performers? Try These Strategies.
- Article: Meaningful Work, the #1 Motivator (and How to Provide it in Your Team).
- Article: Are You an Insecure Leader? Watch for These 10 Signs.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #151: Low on Confidence? Let’s Tackle the Root Cause.
- Article: Are Your People Feeling Unfulfilled at Work? Try This.
- Article: Risk & Reward: How to Provide Development Opportunities For Your Team.
- Daniel Pink on Motivation: https://www.mindtools.com/pages/article/autonomy-mastery-purpose.htm
Leave A Comment