When leaders feel like they don’t have autonomy to make the decisions or take actions they need to, bad things can happen.
That’s why it’s so important to have freedom when it comes to your leadership role.
However, it’s not easy – you often need to navigate many stakeholders to achieve what you need to.
In this episode, I take a look at some ways to take back your leadership freedom!
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
Interested in working with me?
If you're interested in potentially working with me, I invite you to apply for a complimentary coaching call.
This can help you to:
- Understand more about how I coach
- Make progress on some of your key challenges; and
- Decide whether we're a good fit to work together.
I can't coach everyone who applies, but if you don't try, we'll never know!
- Article: Want Leadership Freedom? Focus on These Relationships.
- Article: Struggling at Work? Try Building a Better Working Relationship With Your Boss.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #48: The Perils of Passive Leadership.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #43: Is a Fear of Leaving Your Job Making You a Worse Leader?