When leaders feel like they don’t have autonomy to make the decisions or take actions they need to, bad things can happen.
That’s why it’s so important to have freedom when it comes to your leadership role.
However, it’s not easy – you often need to navigate many stakeholders to achieve what you need to.
In this episode, I take a look at some ways to take back your leadership freedom!
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
- Article: Want Leadership Freedom? Focus on These Relationships.
- Article: Struggling at Work? Try Building a Better Working Relationship With Your Boss.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #48: The Perils of Passive Leadership.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #43: Is a Fear of Leaving Your Job Making You a Worse Leader?