Many people think that the boss is the most powerful person in a team.
While the boss certainly does have power, they probably aren’t the only one!
Sometimes power can come from different sources, not just your formal job title or position.
In this episode, I take a look at several sources of power that can impact teams, and some actions you can take if you think a power imbalance is impacting team performance.
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
>>> Click here to apply for your complimentary coaching session.
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
>>> Click here to leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
>>> Click here to leave a rating on Spotify.
- Article: Power Dynamics: Are They Impacting Your Team?
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #62: Why Having Authority Won’t Solve Your Leadership Problems.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #109: Stakeholder Management Tips to Make Your Leadership Life Easier.
- Article: Start Being Trustworthy For Your Team: Here’s How.
Leave A Comment