It’s common for leaders to be faced with tough situations such as ethical dilemmas or conflicts, where they need to decide whether it’s worth fighting… or perhaps not worth the trouble.
In this episode, I look at 6 good questions to ask yourself if you’re trying to work out whether it’s worth fighting that battle, or letting it go instead.
There is never a perfect answer to this question, but hopefully this episode will help you to gain some clarity about what you should do when faced with your next tough situation.
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
- Article: Is It Worth It? Here’s How to Decide.
- Article: Making Difficult Decisions: Essential Steps for Leaders.
- Book: The Dip, by Seth Godin.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #144: Is It Time to Start Putting Yourself First?