Leading former colleagues can be tricky, because you used to be one of the gang and now you’re the boss!
This can be awkward for some people and can put you in a difficult position.
However, you shouldn’t refuse a good leadership opportunity just because of some potential discomfort.
In this episode, I take a look at some tips for leading former colleagues, so you can feel more comfortable taking on the role… and so can the people you’re leading!
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
>>> Click here to apply for your complimentary coaching session.
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
>>> Click here to leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
>>> Click here to leave a rating on Spotify.
- Article: Leading Former Colleagues Can Be Tricky. Try These Tips.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #104: Why Leaders Must Set Boundaries at Work.
- Article: Build A Better Leadership Mindset In 6 Simple Ways.
Leave A Comment