Avoiding conflict often feels good in the short-term.
But over time, avoiding conflict can cause bigger issues, that may have been more easily tackled earlier on!
In this episode, I take a deeper look at conflict avoidance, and what consequences it might be having that you may not have thought about.
There is also a handy conflict avoidance questionnaire to help you decide whether to engage, or let this one go!
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
- Article: Avoiding Conflict? Here’s What You’re Really Doing.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #50: Are You Avoiding a Difficult Conversation?
- Thoughtful Leader Membership – learn more and register for the early-bird pricing here.