Ever had to lead a team member who is lacking in confidence?
It can be a daunting experience for some leaders, and for others it may seem like a burden or nuisance.
However, leading a nervous team member can be an excellent way to build trust and help them realise that even if they might have had a bad boss in the past, it doesn’t always need to be that way!
In this episode I take a look at some simple tips for leading team members who may be lacking confidence, as well as some of the challenges you might face when doing so.
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
- Article: Leading a Nervous Employee? Here’s What to Do.
- Membership: Click here to learn more about the Thoughtful Leader Membership and sign up for the earlybird pricing!
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #101: Is Your Team Feeling Safe or Scared?
- Article: Why Building Trust Is Better Than Authority.
- Article: Are You a Consistent Leader, Or Keeping Your Team Guessing?
- Coaching: Apply for your complimentary coaching session here.