Being effective and productive are important for good leadership.
We want to be focusing on the right things and doing them well, rather than rushing around stressed and constantly busy.
I’ve found that mindset is one of the most important factors in being productive and effective. In this episode, I take a look at some of the mindset shifts that can help you to remain focused and stop you from falling into the rut of just being busy.
Interested in working with me?
If you're interested in potentially working with me, I invite you to apply for a complimentary coaching call.
This can help you to:
- Understand more about how I coach
- Make progress on some of your key challenges; and
- Decide whether we're a good fit to work together.
I can't coach everyone who applies, but if you don't try, we'll never know!
- Thoughtful Leader Membership: Register for the early-bird pricing here.
- Article: How to Shift Your Mindset to Improve Productivity.
- Article: Why Good Mental Health is a Leader’s Best Friend.
- Article: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #13: Too Busy to Lead Effectively.
- Article: Struggling at Work? Try Building a Better Working Relationship With Your Boss.
- Article: How Leaders Can Build Strong Working Relationships.
- Article: Multi-tasking and productivity.