Being effective and productive are important for good leadership.
We want to be focusing on the right things and doing them well, rather than rushing around stressed and constantly busy.
I’ve found that mindset is one of the most important factors in being productive and effective. In this episode, I take a look at some of the mindset shifts that can help you to remain focused and stop you from falling into the rut of just being busy.
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
- Thoughtful Leader Membership: Register for the early-bird pricing here.
- Article: How to Shift Your Mindset to Improve Productivity.
- Article: Why Good Mental Health is a Leader’s Best Friend.
- Article: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #13: Too Busy to Lead Effectively.
- Article: Struggling at Work? Try Building a Better Working Relationship With Your Boss.
- Article: How Leaders Can Build Strong Working Relationships.
- Article: Multi-tasking and productivity.