Leaders love to have engaged, enthusiastic employees working for them, but it’s not always easy to make it happen.
In this episode, I recount a short story of a time when I had some success in helping a team member feel more engaged in the work they were doing.
I break it down into three main steps that made the difference, with the hope that you may be able to replicate some of them for yourself.
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
Like the Show? Leave a Review On Apple Podcasts ✅
👍 If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
- Article: 3 Steps Towards Employee Engagement: A Success Story.
- Article: How Leaders Can Support Team Motivation: A Simple Model.