With the rise of remote and flexible working, people are becoming more open to the idea of actually enjoying their work.
Instead of just going through the daily grind, people actually want to like what they do!
As leaders, we play an important role in helping our people feel more fulfilled.
It’s up to them to decide where they want to go, but we can help them get there!
In this episode, I take a look at some ideas to help your people feel more motivated and fulfilled at work.
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
- Article: Are Your People Feeling Unfulfilled at Work? Try This.
- Article: Meaningful Work, the #1 Motivator (and How to Provide it in Your Team).
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #71: A Simple Model for Team Motivation.
- Article: Coaching Employees? Try These Tips.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #66: How to Feel In Control Without Being a Controlling Boss.