Development opportunities are one of the best ways to stop your team from stagnating, ensuring everyone keeps learning and staying motivated.
However, it’s not always easy to provide development opportunities.
In this episode, I look at some of the risks in providing development opportunities, and some steps to take to enable your people to safely step outside of their comfort zone.
Like the Show? Leave a Review On Apple Podcasts ✅
👍 If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
- Article: Risk & Reward: How to Provide Development Opportunities For Your Team.
- Article: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #22 – Self-Fulfilling Prophecy & Leadership.