Have you ever taken the time to actually write down what your team does, and how it does it?
It can be a really useful process to go through to help you understand your team better, highlight gaps and improvement areas and communicate to others what your team is all about.
“Operating model” can comes across as a consulting buzzword, but when it comes down to it, it’s all about understanding what your team does, and how it does it… then writing it down.
In this episode I look at the key parts of your team operating model and how it can help you.
I’ve also got a handy checklist you can download below for free, to help you get started!
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
- Article: Don’t Have a Team Operating Model? Here’s Why You Need One.
- Article: Why You Need to Understand Your Team Process.
- Article: 3 Signs You Should Worry When Team Members Are Quitting.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #34: How Toxic Workplaces Happen (and what you can do about it).
- Operating Model Checklist: Download the checklist here.